Tonight is the night change can begin, with Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream. It’s the first and only overnight scar cream specifically formulated to work while you sleep.
During sleep our bodies work harder to reverse the skin damage caused during the day, repairing and regenerating skin cells at a faster rate.
Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream is formulated to complement this nighttime activity with Tripeptol™, a skin-nourishing complex with peptides, collagen, and antioxidants to promote healthy looking skin and help your skin fight free radical damage.
Once-nightly application is clinically shown to make scars smaller and less visible, and can begin to bring noticeable results in as little as 14 nights.1
Now, the last thing you think about at night makes your scar the last thing you think about during the day.
Photogrammetric analysis of scientifically matched, high-resolution photographs showed a 31% reduction in the size of scars after just two weeks, and a 50% reduction in size after the full 8-week course of therapy.1
Reverse Photo Engineering Scar Area Analysis - Treated vs. Untreated Scar at Week 81
1. Data on file. May 2013.
Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream should be evenly applied and gently massaged into the scar once nightly until fully absorbed for 8 weeks on newer scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma® PM as soon as your wound has healed or stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma® PM immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.
Results take time
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see improvement right away. Generally, Mederma® PM users start to see noticeable improvement within 2-4 weeks of use and optimum improvement in 8 weeks, but every scar is different, so yours may take a bit more time.
Mederma® PM is available in a 30 gram tube in the in the skin care aisle.
To view full ingredient list, click here.
- For external use only
- When using this product, do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- What is Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream?
- Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream is the first and only scar cream formulated to work at night, when skin naturally regenerates faster. Mederma® PM is clinically shown to improve the size, color, texture, and overall appearance of scars.
- What makes Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream different from other Mederma® products?
- Mederma® PM includes Tripeptol™ to complement the increased nighttime regeneration of your skin. Tripeptol™ contains peptides, collagen, and antioxidants to help your skin fight free radical damage while you sleep. Plus, it’s the first and only nighttime scar treatment.
- Who should use Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream?
- Anyone with an old or new scar can use Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream. However, some people may be sensitive to its ingredients, so if you experience swelling, scar discoloration or severe itching, stop using Mederma® PM immediately. If symptoms persist contact your doctor.
- Where can I find Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream?
- To find a retailer in your area that carries Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream, or to purchase online, visit the Where to Buy page. Look for Mederma® PM in the first aid aisle.
- Does Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream make scars disappear?
- No product can make scars disappear completely. But Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream can help them appear softer, smoother, and less noticeable.
- Can I use Mederma® PM with other products and medicines?
- You can safely use Mederma® PM with other cosmetic products like lotions and makeup. Please consult your healthcare professional before using Mederma® with other topical (on the skin) products that you purchase with a prescription.
- If I use Mederma® PM on my face to treat acne scars, will it cause me to break out?
- Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream is dermatologist tested, non-greasy and non-staining. However, everyone’s skin reacts differently to new products. Your best bet is to test Mederma® PM on a small part of your chest or back to see if you have a reaction to the product. If you do not have a reaction, you can then use it on scars as you see fit.
- What is Cepalin®?
- Cepalin® is the proprietary botanical extract in all Mederma® products. It’s part of the Mederma® formula that works to improve the overall appearance, texture, and color of scars.
Mederma® PM is formulated with our proprietary botanical extract, Cepalin®, and with Tripeptol™, a skin-nourishing complex with peptides, collagen, and antioxidants. It is a greaseless, pleasant-smelling therapy clinically shown to reduce the appearance of scars.
Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Cream:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl, Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl alcohol, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Behenyl alcohol, Arachidyl glucoside, Allium cepae (onion) bulb Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol acetate, Hydroxythyl acrylate/Sodium acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis leaf, Glycine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, PEG-400, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Arginine HCL, Leucine, Lysine Hydrochloride, Alanine, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, Glucose, Glutamic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mannitol, Sorbitol, Tromethamine, Valine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Histidine Hydrochoride, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine.