Reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Mederma® is proud to offer a stretch marks therapy that delivers visible-to-the-naked-eye results.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Diminishes discoloration.
- Improves texture.
- Enhances softness.
After 12 weeks
After 12 weeks
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy should be evenly applied and gently massaged in a circular motion on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks. Apply two times a day, morning and evening..
Make it part of your routine.
Brush your teeth, wash your face and don’t let your stretch marks tell you what to wear.
2 times a day for 12 weeks is easier than it sounds. Just make it part of your morning and evening routine, and you will see results in 4 to 12 weeks.
- How is Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy different from other stretch marks products?
- Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy is from Mederma ® , the number one brand for scars. It is specifically designed and formulated for stretch marks and is dermatologist tested and clinically shown. 80% of women in a clinical study showed noticeable results in 12 weeks.* * Draelos, Z. Gold, M. Kaur, M. Olayinka, B. Grundy, S. Pappert, E. Hardas, B. (2010). Evaluation of an Onion Extract, Centella Asiatic, and Hyaluronic Acid Cream in the Appearance of Striae Rubra. SkinMed Dermatology, 80-86.
- What is Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy is a patented cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients, including the proprietary botanical extract Cepalin ® , hyaluronic acid and centella asiatica leaf extract, and is clinically shown to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Will Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy work on old stretch marks?
- Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of newly formed stretch marks. If your stretch marks are older or have faded to silvery white, they may not respond well.
- When should I start to see results?
- If you use Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy as directed, you should begin to see improvement in about 4 weeks. To see optimum improvement, you should use Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy for the full 12-week course of therapy as directed.
- Will my stretch marks disappear completely?
- No product can make stretch marks disappear completely. But Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy can help improve colour, texture, softness and overall appearance.
- When should I start using Mederma ® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- As soon as you see stretch marks begin to form.