When your patient asks about their scars or stretch marks, recommend Mederma® and Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy with confidence.
Used as directed, Mederma® and Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy are clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Stretch Marks Therapy
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is proven to reduce discoloration, improve texture and enhance softness. 80% of subjects noted visible improvement in the appearance of new stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.2
Mederma® helps to soften and smooth scars resulting from surgeries, injuries, burns, acne and stretch marks. In a clinical study,3 77% of subjects noted moderate to significant improvement in scars treated with Mederma® in terms of softness, redness, texture and overall appearance. 98% of patients completed the study without any adverse events.
We know you want the best for your patients. When you suggest Mederma® and Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy, you’re recommending clinically proven, valid results from the #1 doctor4- and pharmacist5- recommended brand for scars in the United States. Your patients get to take charge of their appearance and wear their skin proudly. You get a very satisfied patient.
- IMS Health NDTI, Dec. 1997-Dec. 2012.
- Data on File. MEDE-200-301. April 2009.
- Draelos, Z., The ability of onion extract gel to improve the cosmetic appearance of postsurgical scars, Cosmetic Dermatology, June 2008
- IMS Health, NDTI, December 2012.
- Pharmacy Times and US News & World Report. OTC Guide June 2012.